UPenn or Rutgers?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxdentalb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please I need advice, I got two invitations at UPenn and Rutgers in the same day Oct 21
What can I do? Is there a chance to reschedule any(which one)?
Please help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Please I need advice, I got two invitations at UPenn and Rutgers in the same day Oct 21
Please help!!!!
Upenn:)

Hi, maxdentalb congrats, if at all possible to reschedule u should try to call upenn as there will give u response to ur call.could u pls let me know when did u received the rutgers invitations, and ur completion date .
thanks
gud luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, maxdentalb congrats, if at all possible to reschedule u should try to call upenn as there will give u response to ur call.could u pls let me know when did u received the rutgers invitations, and ur completion date .
thanks
gud luck
Thank you savvy,
I applied to Rutgers on July 28, got under review like a week later and the interview invitation today Oct. 13

Great news!!!
Acceptance from Rutgers & UPenn. Now I have to decide...
Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::

Reactions: 1 user
Great news!!!
Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::Banana dance ::::::

How do you get an acceptance before the earliest date that they can give you a decision (Dec 1st)?

Just wondering.

Great news!!!

Congrats @maxdentalb !

Could you please let us know when was your interview at UPenn? When did you receive acceptance from UPenn?

Congrats once again!

Please help!!!!
Hello Max,
I'm impressed and felt happy to read your post about getting called from 2 Universities. I"m also an foriegn dentist and an aspirant for UPenn and Rutgers. It would be a great help to me, if you could please guide me with preparation steps, what to study, how to plan. Please do not mind me asking for basic information as I have misguided in past by ohter. Request your help Dr.
Regards,
Reku

Hello Reku,
It was a great feeling for me and I hope you will get the same. I dont know about your application process, your GPA, TOEFL and other extracurricular activities you did. If you want text me here in private and I will try the best i can to lead you. Good luck

Hi Max,
Can you please share your UPenn interview experience? My interview is at the end of Sep. and it would be very helpful if you can give me some information about the writing exercise.
Thank you.