UPenn or Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hxcxpotterxfan

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to both UPenn and Tufts and I love both schools a lot! I was wondering which school you would choose and why?
 
Personally I would choose the cheaper option, whichever one that is for you. Both are great schools and you will get a great education either way.

If you want to look at pros and cons for each there is a "Factors when choosing a school" thread stickied to the firat page of the pre-vet forum. On the last page of that thread is a document that compiles all the information from the thread.

Congrats on your acceptances!