UPENN Post Bac Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sailaway415

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just been accepted to UPenn's post-bac program. I'm also still waiting to hear back from Bryn Mawr, but when I visited both schools I liked them equally. If I don't get in to Bryn Mawr I'll definitely go to Penn. But I was wondering if anyone knows anything else about the Penn program and how they would compare it to Bryn Mawr...? I'm doing my research now in case I do get in to Bryn Mawr I'll be able to make an easier decision. Thanks!