UPenn Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sailaway415

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone done the UPenn post bac program or know anyone who has? I'm referring to the pre-health program geared toward career changers who have not taken the pre-med requirements...any info on it would help me out a lot. Info such as: are the professors good? Is the advising good? Is their a post-baccalaureate community? Obviously I'm not doing a post-bac for a social life, but it would be nice to have some peers in my age range to somewhat socialize with, ya know...

Thanks!
 
No, but I heard that was a pretty good one! I'm going to be going to Bryn Mawr next year though...I got in there at the end of last week and I've decided thats where I want to go