Upenn post bacc acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiramisu112

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Penn usually send out an email to their accepted applicants? I called the office today, and was told a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to me today, but that they couldn't give me a decision over the phone or via email. I don't know if this is a change in administration process or what. The person I interviewed with told me they could email me a decision since I am applying for the summer start? Just trying to get a feel for whatever decision is going to arrive next week....thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I did not enroll at Penn, but applied and received an acceptance via mail, not e-mail (also for summer start).

Best of luck!

Does Penn usually send out an email to their accepted applicants? I called the office today, and was told a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to me today, but that they couldn't give me a decision over the phone or via email. I don't know if this is a change in administration process or what. The person I interviewed with told me they could email me a decision since I am applying for the summer start? Just trying to get a feel for whatever decision is going to arrive next week....thanks!

I received my acceptance via mail, even though I specifically asked them to copy me via email because I am living outside of the country. Don't worry! I don't think it has anything to do with your chances of getting in.