Upenn post bacc acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tiramisu112

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Penn usually send out an email to their accepted applicants? I called the office today, and was told a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to me today, but that they couldn't give me a decision over the phone or via email. I don't know if this is a change in administration process or what. The person I interviewed with told me they could email me a decision since I am applying for the summer start? Just trying to get a feel for whatever decision is going to arrive next week....thanks!
 
I did not enroll at Penn, but applied and received an acceptance via mail, not e-mail (also for summer start).

Best of luck!
 
Does Penn usually send out an email to their accepted applicants? I called the office today, and was told a decision has been made and a letter has been sent to me today, but that they couldn't give me a decision over the phone or via email. I don't know if this is a change in administration process or what. The person I interviewed with told me they could email me a decision since I am applying for the summer start? Just trying to get a feel for whatever decision is going to arrive next week....thanks!

I received my acceptance via mail, even though I specifically asked them to copy me via email because I am living outside of the country. Don't worry! I don't think it has anything to do with your chances of getting in.