UPenn Pre-Health Program 2014-2015 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chewy_Coffee32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Hope you guys are off to a great year so far and optimistic about this year like I am. Super excited to be joining the 2014 Pre-Health Program this summer. Any other fellow UPenn students joining me this summer? Also, is there anyone attending the Upenn Orientation Day on Tuesday Jan 14th? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Any other fellow students starting the Pre-health Core Studies Program this summer in May? Please pm or reply to this post! Interested in starting a fb/study group!

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other fellow students starting the Pre-health Core Studies Program this summer in May? Please pm or reply to this post! Interested in starting a fb/study group!
Hi Chewy_Coffee32, I will be starting the Pre-health Core Programs this summer as well. I am interested in a study group.

hey! i'm starting in the summer too and I would love to start an fb/study group! we gotta power through this together!

Can you start the U penn pre-health program and just take some classes i.e 3 one semester, without fully completing the full 1 year? Thanks,

Hey guys how has your experience with the core studies program at penn been so far? Just got accepted and I've had a really tough time finding students who enrolled or finished the program prior.
I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews and would really appreciate your added first hand insights !!
Thank you