Contach

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi,
I'm trying to do the UPENN DMD Supplementary application, however, on their website, I can't seem to find any information about the program. I know they mailed me a large package with the application forms, a letter, and some info. But I do not have it with me at the moment. I have tried to look on their website for information regarding their program, but all I can find is a breakdown of the courses.. which isn't a lot to go on to answer the question of why I want to go to PENN.

Can someone point me to a reputable source that tells me more about UPENN?

Thanks.

cobalt31

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2006
MI
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
honestly the packet they sent with the supplemental application was extremely helpful and was what i primarily used. you should try to get your hands on that.

About the Ads

drpsuedonym

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Look around some more on their website. That's where I got all my info because I didn't get a packet from them.

Northside

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Thanks, I have the fee card and I have the application.

To clarify: what I need is information about the program specifically.
Things like: do they do PBL?

Perhaps you can get a hold of a current Penn dental student. Try posting in the dental student forum with questions specific for Penn dent students. GL!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.