UPENN program info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Contach

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to do the UPENN DMD Supplementary application, however, on their website, I can't seem to find any information about the program. I know they mailed me a large package with the application forms, a letter, and some info. But I do not have it with me at the moment. I have tried to look on their website for information regarding their program, but all I can find is a breakdown of the courses.. which isn't a lot to go on to answer the question of why I want to go to PENN.

Can someone point me to a reputable source that tells me more about UPENN?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

honestly the packet they sent with the supplemental application was extremely helpful and was what i primarily used. you should try to get your hands on that.

honestly the packet they sent with the supplemental application was extremely helpful and was what i primarily used. you should try to get your hands on that.

crap

Members don't see this ad :)
Look around some more on their website. That's where I got all my info because I didn't get a packet from them.

Thanks, I have the fee card and I have the application.

To clarify: what I need is information about the program specifically.
Things like: do they do PBL?

Perhaps you can get a hold of a current Penn dental student. Try posting in the dental student forum with questions specific for Penn dent students. GL!