Upenn special science interview

Started by dapepsiman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dapepsiman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I have done many researches online and found some interview questions at Upenn. I'm still nervous even with all these resources.
I just thought I might ask for a word of advice from someone who has completed the interview.

Thanks!
 
why not come into the upenn thread where we have a ton of people who just interviewed...
 
why not come into the upenn thread where we have a ton of people who just interviewed...

i assumed that my question will be ignored or overlooked due to high volume of posts in the thread.

BTW, I just posted the same question on the thread but I'm having trouble with deleting this post...
 
Last edited: