UPenn Supp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beautiful1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
3. What do you believe are or will be the biggest challenges facing dentistry?
Is it satisfactory to discuss the concept of the lack of access to care for some individuals? Or are the adcoms looking for something else? Or more than one challenge?

Members don't see this ad.

My friend told me that this question asks about the difficulty/challenges you encountered during predental education. What he understands about this question is wrong???

I thought that this question asks about the problem facing dentistry...English is my second language...so probably I misunderstand the meaning of the question?

My friend told me that this question asks about the difficulty/challenges you encountered during predental education. What he understands about this question is wrong???

I thought that this question asks about the problem facing dentistry...English is my second language...so probably I misunderstand the meaning of the question?

Yes, problems facing dentistry. Not problems you had.

And to answer the first post, yes you can list access to healthcare. But also list some more.