Upenn supplemental app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucyzhang

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone realize the title on the supplemental application is 2002-2003? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, just like their entering class info, outdated by two years. same thing w/ columbia, ucsf, uconn......i wonder if it's b/c they're ashamed of their entering class 2003 info.

but, the upenn supp questions from 02-03 shouldn't be too different from the one we'll eventually fill out, right?

my question was actually should we jsut send in the app. titled 2002-2003?
or wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
i would just call and ask to make sure

on part 2 of their supp. appl, it asks for "additional predent xp that's not listed on the aadsas".....what did you guys put down if you DON'T have "additional predent xp" that's not already on aadsas?? thanks!

If i m not mistaken, Upenn is one of those schools that wants their supplemental application at the same time as aadsas. To prevent any delay and to complete your file, you should probably send in the "2002-2003" application and change it if they decide to change the title. and of cos submit the application fee as well.

check this link
http://www.dental.upenn.edu/academic/DMDprogram/dmd-admit-apply.html
i m not sure where you see 2002-2003.

As for additional predental xp, it refers to what you have done after your aadsas submission. If you have shadowed more hours in a clinic, etc. If you havent done anything else, I would leave it blank.

I thought I would bring this back from the dead because I'm working on it and wondered if anyone wanted to post their thoughts. For the first question I wasn't sure what to put because my AADSAS was very complete so I listed things I think I might be doing this upcoming year.

it was 2002-2003, then they changed it not long time ago :thumbup: