Upenn Waitlist 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dj magic k

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist recently?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i'm curious about that as well. will people even be getting in, off the waitlist? i don't see too many people turning upenn down, leading to an open spot for me to fill....

i've been emailing corky cacas every once in a while... and there's been nothing on the waitlist. and we won't be hearing anything else for at least the next ten days, as ms. cacas will be out of the office, so no decisions will be made. hopefully, when she comes back, there might be a spot open and someone will hear from upenn. so, don't be discouraged if no news comes along in the next ten days, is what i'm saying.

I gave Corky a call last week informing her that I won't be attending Penn so someone should be getting my spot soon. G'luck yall.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not too many pple turning down penn? I think penn has one of the highest rates of pple turning them down. I know at least a dozen pple who have turned them down bec tuition there is steep. Keep your hopes up for a spot!

yeah, i'm curious about that as well. will people even be getting in, off the waitlist? i don't see too many people turning upenn down, leading to an open spot for me to fill....

i've been emailing corky cacas every once in a while... and there's been nothing on the waitlist. and we won't be hearing anything else for at least the next ten days, as ms. cacas will be out of the office, so no decisions will be made. hopefully, when she comes back, there might be a spot open and someone will hear from upenn. so, don't be discouraged if no news comes along in the next ten days, is what i'm saying.

Has anyone moved off the waitlist into the class? Does anyone know when Ms. Cacas will be back?

hey guys,
i got in off the waitlist last tuesday! :D so there's still hope...keep holding on. btw Corky will be back at work tomorrow.

i'm interested in applying to penn but seeing if i'd be a good candidate...what are your alls stats like?

good luck with the waiting...i hope it works out :)

sounds like penn, like most the highly selective schools, overaccepted and will be pulling very few off wait list this year..it sure would have been nice to know this year was going to be so different from past practices..false expectations and all...

Did anyone hear from Penn recently?

I got off the waitlist also... Good luck to those waiting.

liliamoana are u going to upenn?

Congratulations! Liliamoana, When did you get accepted?

Corky called me a few weeks ago.