UPenn...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As always, I can only speak from memories of prior years and word of mouth I hear from the applicants and current students.

So yes, the MSTP second look is at the same time as the MD second look. Only student hosting is provided for this. In past years if you asked the program to reimburse your airfare they would, but they wouldn't offer to do so.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if the PennPreview for MSTP is on the same days as the MD program, and whether the MSTP program will reimburse for travel expenses?

Congrats to all who's accepted :).

I think the answers are: yes and yes and yes.

Congrats!

penn.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Penn sent me a e-mail today saying that decisions were in - which is pretty funny considering that I sent my application in almost two years ago!

goinBacktoCali--I agree dude. Almost rude... *look at this beautiful picture taking up half the screen, complete with gorgeous blue skies* Oh wait,
you can't come.

Not that it was a surprise if you didnt interview there (like me).

I got the same picture, with a big bold rejection. I wasn't invited for an interview, so I knew I didn't get in, and I actually thought it was kind of funny.

But if that's how they let people who interviewed know, then it seems pretty tactless.

Congrats to those who got in:thumbup:

Yeah, my student group sent out an email saying the acceptances would be posted outside of suite 100 and sent to (or received by?) applicants on Monday. In any case, our interest group is doing a phone-a-thon Tuesday for Penn Preview, so you should know by then....

:luck: :luck: :luck:

When's the phone-a-thon this year? :D

I laughed out loud at the indelicacy of that life-sized NOT ACCEPTED MUAHAHAHAH!!!!