upgrade interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taeyeonlover

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is everyone who is using Interfolio required to pay 48 bucks and upgrade it to send letters to aadsas now? :(

Members don't see this ad.

This sounds pretty recent. When I sent my letters back in June, I did not have to pay $48.

Is it just me or is everyone who is using Interfolio required to pay 48 bucks and upgrade it to send letters to aadsas now? :(
It was $4 per letter when I used it to send my letters of REC on July 10th.

Yeah! I've had Interfolio since 2014 or so, and it used to be that you had to pay to have an account. So I guess now they don't charge to have an account aka you can store your letters for free, but the delivery part confuses me. I'm uncertain if someone needs to send only one letter, do they need to pay like $6 or whatever it is, or is the only option the 50 deliveries for $48. Idk, I'm sure the website talks about it, but I haven't looked too much into it. Here's the email that I got about it though:

"Good news: Starting Tuesday, July 18, Interfolio is getting rid of the Dossier account fee. Dossier accounts will be free. And, we're lowering our delivery prices by changing to a flat $48 fee for 50 deliveries—a package we’re calling Dossier Deliver.

With the free version of Interfolio’s Dossier, you'll still be able to:

• store your own materials
  • request and receive reusable confidential letters
  • build collections over time
If you want to be able to deliver your materials elsewhere*, you’ll need to upgrade to Dossier Deliver, which covers 50 electronic and mail deliveries."

and it has a hyperlink to this: Dossier Frequently Asked Questions - Interfolio