Upitt 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhouse28

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's start talk regarding any updates for Upitt.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one of you guys know, when does Upitt give acceptance after interview?

Any one of you guys know, when does Upitt give acceptance after interview?
I think it was October last year. if you look up on one of the groups in Facebook you can find some posts congratulating acceptance from upitt

can someone share their stats , who have received an interview ??

Are they done with sending interview invitations?

Tank you for reply. I have one more que. I already got acceptance from one university but I am living in Pittsburgh. I got interview invite from Upitt. I was searching through website and found that they give provisional acceptance instead of final acceptance. So, is it risky to leave other uni. if I get acceptance from UPitt?

Tank you for reply. I have one more que. I already got acceptance from one university but I am living in Pittsburgh. I got interview invite from Upitt. I was searching through website and found that they give provisional acceptance instead of final acceptance. So, is it risky to leave other uni. if I get acceptance from UPitt?

May be you should check with people studying over there or the most authentic place to contact is the school itself. Which other university do have acceptance from!?

I did not get the interview from there.. they call for the interview if i have gpa above 3.6

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile