Upitt 2017

Started by drhouse28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tank you for reply. I have one more que. I already got acceptance from one university but I am living in Pittsburgh. I got interview invite from Upitt. I was searching through website and found that they give provisional acceptance instead of final acceptance. So, is it risky to leave other uni. if I get acceptance from UPitt?
 
Tank you for reply. I have one more que. I already got acceptance from one university but I am living in Pittsburgh. I got interview invite from Upitt. I was searching through website and found that they give provisional acceptance instead of final acceptance. So, is it risky to leave other uni. if I get acceptance from UPitt?


May be you should check with people studying over there or the most authentic place to contact is the school itself. Which other university do have acceptance from!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad