UPitt Interviews scheduled up to January?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oompa loompa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'll probably be interviewing at Pitt in late January. Do you think it'll basically be for the waitlist by then? I mean, soooo many people have already been accepted.... :(

Members don't see this ad.

ok, surely someone can give me some input on this? ANyone else in the same boat?

Yep, I'm interviewing in mid-January. I hope it's not for the waitlist. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Cozmosis said:
Be glad you have an invite I haven't gotten one!

Dont worry, they interview through March, mid-January will not be for the waitlist...mid-February and on though...

I just sent in the secondary a week ago. Pitt rejected me last year post-interview and I was debating whether or not to reapply to the school. One thing that really burns me though is that they decided to do rolling admissions this year. I literally threw a fit when I found this out because I waited for nearly six months to find out I was rejected.

Will I accept an interview invitation this year if I receive one? Yes, but it will take all my willpower to keep me from speaking with an acid tongue.