Quantcast

UPitt Interviews scheduled up to January?

Travel to Ghana on the Ultimate Med Immersion
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oompa loompa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'll probably be interviewing at Pitt in late January. Do you think it'll basically be for the waitlist by then? I mean, soooo many people have already been accepted.... :(

oompa loompa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, surely someone can give me some input on this? ANyone else in the same boat?

ntc1983

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yep, I'm interviewing in mid-January. I hope it's not for the waitlist. :confused:

golftrippy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cozmosis said:
Be glad you have an invite I haven't gotten one!

Dont worry, they interview through March, mid-January will not be for the waitlist...mid-February and on though...

the negative 1

Bovie to "war crimes" please
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just sent in the secondary a week ago. Pitt rejected me last year post-interview and I was debating whether or not to reapply to the school. One thing that really burns me though is that they decided to do rolling admissions this year. I literally threw a fit when I found this out because I waited for nearly six months to find out I was rejected.

Will I accept an interview invitation this year if I receive one? Yes, but it will take all my willpower to keep me from speaking with an acid tongue.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.