UPitt or UM Florida for pre-Med

Started by freshwater
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freshwater

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cant Decide between the 2. Will be choosing Nuero as a Major.
Which one is easy to get High GPA. I know UPitt Nuero program is very good but I am afraid they may have harsh grading also. Lots of Research at the campus though..
 
Pitt has a t20 med school that favors its own undergrads (AFAIK) and TONS of research/shadowing/clinical opportunities that will come along with being on campus with a top med school.
 
Hail to Pitt, hail to Pitt every loyal son!
Hail to Pitt, hail to Pitt 'til the victory is won!
The gold and blue shall wave forever
On high through fair and stormy weather;
We'll sing her praises far and wide
Until the end of time!
Hooperay, hooperay for dear old U-N-I;
We'll give a grand old alleghenee, genac, genac, genac
We'll wave and cheer for many a year
And sing our songs out loud and clear
For our university.
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y


Also, Florida just sounds like a dreadful place to live for four years.