Upitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldm0208

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my app fee on june 23 with my picture. It's the only school that never cashed out my check. Anyone heard anything from Pitt?

Members don't see this ad.

i sent my check a few days after you and they still havnt cashed it. most of my other schools have. i guess upitt likes to take their sweet time!

they never cashed my check or responded to my email. i don't think they start doing anything until september.

Members don't see this ad :)
they never cashed my check or responded to my email. i don't think they start doing anything until september.
Mid- to late september according to some poster.

thanks guys! let's just be patient then..:)

if you're not a penn resident...don't put too much hope in getting in. i live 45 minutes from pitt...and it seems they don't like outsiders (even ohioans).

good luck though.

if you're not a penn resident...don't put too much hope in getting in. i live 45 minutes from pitt...and it seems they don't like outsiders (even ohioans).

good luck though.

Not true. According to the website, in 2007-2008 they accepted 56% out-of state students out of an 80 person class. So out of 80 people, approx. 45 were not from PA.

yeah .. they finally cashed my check as well. Im still waiting on other schools to cash my now several month old checks.

I received an email from Pitt that they have my application into their database.

I received an email from Pitt that they have my application into their database.

so, they really cashed out some of our checks..
looks like they finally started making some progress?
but..not mine though..it's been 2.5 mo...

did anybody else receive the same email that sajjy did?
sajjy? did they cash out your check?

so, they really cashed out some of our checks..
looks like they finally started making some progress?
but..not mine though..it's been 2.5 mo...

did anybody else receive the same email that sajjy did?
sajjy? did they cash out your check?

I dont know.....I will find it out tomorrow....

I got that email as well.
My check not cashed yet.

received that mass mailed email today from pitt.

-----------
also got a fee received email from BU.

Last edited: