upper division biology courses before applying

Started by AASDDS1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AASDDS1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All
I know there are several questions about this on the forums but my situations a little unique in that my school is budget cutting 🙂mad🙂 and a lot of upper divisions typically offered are no longer available.

Additionally, i am a non trad app (business major) so i'm scared I won't have quite enough biology as most schools may like.

Here's what i'll have before applying:
Genetics, Microbio, Cell Bio, Human Physiology (not vertebrate), Biochem

I'll be applying in June for the 2012 cycle and am enrolled for a human anatomy class this summer but that will be it (and it probably won't show up til academic update since it finishes in August).

Am I in bad/good/okay shape?
 
Hi All
I know there are several questions about this on the forums but my situations a little unique in that my school is budget cutting 🙂mad🙂 and a lot of upper divisions typically offered are no longer available.

Additionally, i am a non trad app (business major) so i'm scared I won't have quite enough biology as most schools may like.

Here's what i'll have before applying:
Genetics, Microbio, Cell Bio, Human Physiology (not vertebrate), Biochem

I'll be applying in June for the 2012 cycle and am enrolled for a human anatomy class this summer but that will be it (and it probably won't show up til academic update since it finishes in August).

Am I in bad/good/okay shape?

thats a pretty good chunk of upper level sciences.... assuming your GPA is in order, I'd say those are good enough
 
Idk how strong you arein it but I suggest from what I am hearing that you take an ecology course too. Other than that everything seems pretty good.