Upper Level Biology Classes

Started by hobss26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hobss26

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not have that many upper level biology courses because I am not a biology major. I have taken all my pre-requisites for dental school and have taken only around 7 hours of upper level biology courses. I want to apply this cycle with DAT score of AA20 and GPA 3.6 sGPA 3.5, what are my chances for getting into dental schools if I apply this cycle? Will my lack of upper level biology courses be a problem?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@O Gaúcho things like Cell Bio, Physiology, Molecular Bio, Genetics, etc. Basically, any Bio course that is not Bio1 or Bio2
 
I have taken molecular, micro, physiology which are all 200 lvl bio classes. Does upper level not mean 300 or higher?