Upper level courses...

Started by Plan A
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Plan A

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys.. I've taken one Anatomy (3sh) and one Biochemistry (3sh) classes.
Is this enough upper level courses to apply for dental schools?
Because I'm concerning to graduate next Spring, and just want to do more research in chemistry, I would be probably not going to take more upper level courses in next spring semester. Do you guys think that I need to take more upper level courses to get into dentisty?? I really don't think I have a time for more classes, and also I don't want to hurt my GPA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you think you can do well in upper-level classes, then you should definitely take them. Different schools suggest different courses, so you can check individual school's website to see what you should take. Usually, Biochem, Genetics, Anatomy, and Physiology are good, and courses like histology, cancer biology, molecular biology classes also help.

However, don't over-do it becuase you don't want to exhaust yourself 🙂😀😉