Upstate Interview--Need Advice

Started by PAGuyana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PAGuyana

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I Interviewed recently for this school and really want to attend. After the interview, I sent additional letters of recommendations and I'm curious if they received them. Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.
 
I Interviewed recently for this school and really want to attend. After the interview, I sent additional letters of recommendations and I'm curious if they received them. Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.

You can probably ask if they received your additional LORs, not sure about your interviewer evals. I would tread lightly in terms of trying to rush their decision making process.
 
Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.

Why would they not submit your evaluations? That is part of the whole interview process, the admissions staff would not allow the interviewers to skip the evaluations portion. If you called about this, it would probably annoy them. Relax, it is out of your hands now.

Good luck👍