PAGuyana

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I Interviewed recently for this school and really want to attend. After the interview, I sent additional letters of recommendations and I'm curious if they received them. Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.

aznb0y129

Oh hamburgers!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Flushing, NY
Status
Medical Student
I Interviewed recently for this school and really want to attend. After the interview, I sent additional letters of recommendations and I'm curious if they received them. Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.
You can probably ask if they received your additional LORs, not sure about your interviewer evals. I would tread lightly in terms of trying to rush their decision making process.

genswim24

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2008
planet hoth
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Additionally, I want to ensure that my interviewers submitted my evaluations. Is it okay to call them about these concerns. Thanks.
Why would they not submit your evaluations? That is part of the whole interview process, the admissions staff would not allow the interviewers to skip the evaluations portion. If you called about this, it would probably annoy them. Relax, it is out of your hands now.

Good luck:thumbup:

About the Ads