Upstate MPH program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LovelyBRass

Eternal Internal
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you that had interviewed at SUNY Upstate were told that they had an MPH program to which the 2009 entering class could apply. They said it was just approved with Syracuse University and that their application should be up, but I haven't seen any information about it anywhere, most notably their website. I'm not just making this up, right?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you that had interviewed at SUNY Upstate were told that they had an MPH program to which the 2009 entering class could apply. They said it was just approved with Syracuse University and that their application should be up, but I haven't seen any information about it anywhere, most notably their website. I'm not just making this up, right?

Yah, but you apply to it while at Upstate though, because you do the MPH between the 2nd and 3rd year.

I remember them telling this to me as well.

Since it was just approved I guess they haven't updated the site yet, but I'm sure the admissions office would give you info if you asked them.