uptodate cme

Started by nexus73
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nexus73

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone relied on the uptodate cme credits for state licensure and/or abpn? I look at uptodate anywhere from a few times a day to a few times a week. I've got something like 350 hours of CME over the last 2 years, well more than required for license/board cert. Has anyone had issues using these cme hours?
 
Has anyone relied on the uptodate cme credits for state licensure and/or abpn? I look at uptodate anywhere from a few times a day to a few times a week. I've got something like 350 hours of CME over the last 2 years, well more than required for license/board cert. Has anyone had issues using these cme hours?

Does your state have any stipulations that a certain number of CME hours have to come from "live" events?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just tested it out for the first time. Seems super easy but if you want to do it "honestly" it would probably be best to attest credits on a daily or weekly basis. It would be hard for me to honestly state the purpose / effect of an uptodate search I did like a year ago.
 
i had been wondering exact same thing as OP, I have so many credits on there