Urgent - Advice Needed!!!

Started by VPDcurt
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPDcurt

2K Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just purchased a young (he was born on January 3, 2005) Alpaca from New Zealand. As an avid supporter of the environment and a lifelong conservationist, I am trying to have him shipped to the states so I can use him as a means of transportation...seems to make sense with the rising cost of gasoline these days!!!. Does anyone know if UPS, FedEx, or DHL is up to this task or do I have to go through some other type of shipping company? Is the alpaca going to readily adapt to life in NYC? Thanks for your help.
 
VPDcurt said:
I just purchased a young (he was born on January 3, 2005) Alpaca from New Zealand. As an avid supporter of the environment and a lifelong conservationist, I am trying to have him shipped to the states so I can use him as a means of transportation...seems to make sense with the rising cost of gasoline these days!!!. Does anyone know if UPS, FedEx, or DHL is up to this task or do I have to go through some other type of shipping company? Is the alpaca going to readily adapt to life in NYC? Thanks for your help.

What is an Alpaca?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went with the alpaca as opposed to a motor scooter or something like that primarily because of my love for animals. And due to the fact that it is tough to make a nice coat and matching boots out of a scooter if it breaks!
 
VPDcurt said:
I went with the alpaca as opposed to a motor scooter or something like that primarily because of my love for animals. And due to the fact that it is tough to make a nice coat and matching boots out of a scooter if it breaks!

can you ride one? Because then you won't run the risk of spilling petrol while you fill up your car or ruining the environment.
 
Try BAX Global or Emery worldwide. These two companies are usually business to business but I know when I use to work for BAX we shipped race horses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.