URGENT! Anyone else having problems with Interofolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onionlala

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on with their website, but they released this Interfolio Dossier today and since then, I cannot ACCESS any of my previous letters(It basically tells me to log in, but nothing happens). My letter writer also emailed me today saying he was also unable to upload his letter of recommendation on Interfolio. Anyone having similar issues with Interfolio?

Members don't see this ad.

You can send an electronic request to your evaluator from AADSAS, I'm sure they should be able to do it there and if you want to keep the letter then try Interfolio later.

You can send an electronic request to your evaluator from AADSAS, I'm sure they should be able to do it there and if you want to keep the letter then try Interfolio later.

Thanks, I might have to end up doing that. The problem is, Interofolio has all my letters and now I have to ask my professors again to upload them to AADSAS. I'll wait till tomorrow and see if I get a response from them.