Urgent: can’t access NHSC required documents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

augustacrimsontide

Reaction score
Title says it all—when I’m in the application portal and I’m trying to open the “Authorization to Release Information” and “Acceptance Report” document links, all I get is a new tab with a blank screen. I’ve tried different browsers, incognito mode, etc. Called them today and all I got was an “escalation ticket” and a vague promise of an email within 5 business days.

Is there anyone currently applying who was able to access those documents that could get me those PDFs? Would be a lifesaver.

Members don't see this ad.

Title says it all—when I’m in the application portal and I’m trying to open the “Authorization to Release Information” and “Acceptance Report” document links, all I get is a new tab with a blank screen. I’ve tried different browsers, incognito mode, etc. Called them today and all I got was an “escalation ticket” and a vague promise of an email within 5 business days.

Is there anyone currently applying who was able to access those documents that could get me those PDFs? Would be a lifesaver.
I'm having the same issue! Would also greatly appreciate document PDFs or a way to figure out the website.

By some miracle I managed to download the documents, lmk if you still need them!