Urgent! Deadline passed!

Hyoon

KStyle
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I missed the deadline for brown, princeton, and harvard for applying for financial aid because they were due on february 1. I was wondering if anyone else had this experience before, I am just really worried because they are really expensive universities and I would feel as if my efforts to get into the school was dented because of my carelessness. Would it still be possible to get aid?
I Know its not really medical related so I am sorry but it was urgent and I was wondering if anyone on here had similar experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard you have to go to brown, princeton, or harvard and pay $40k a year for undergraduate education or you can't go to medical school. True story. Money well spent.

Call the schools Monday. It doesn't really matter what a couple of random people on SDN think, find out the truth from the people that matter.

I heard you have to go to brown, princeton, or harvard and pay $40k a year for undergraduate education or you can't go to medical school. True story. Money well spent.

:laugh:

Princeton has a policy to provide funding so students do not take on massive debt to attend. I'm pretty sure all 3 will be $40k+....undergrad is crazy expensive.