Urgent FAFSA question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nguyen1025

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying to several SMP's and Medical schools for the upcoming 2011-2012 school year. I know I would just list the schools on the FAFSA that I am applying to but it only allows 10 schools to be entered on the FAFSA. But I'm going to be applying to something like 20 schools in total, so what do I do? FAFSA is due by Mar. 1 I think and I'm freaking out!
 
I only included the schools I had interview invites to (which hadn't rejected me afterward), and I left the other spaces blank so I could add any schools that offered interviews later. You can add schools anytime. If a school hasn't interviewed you or isn't planning to in the near future, I see no reason why they'd care about having your FAFSA so soon.

I think there's a thread somewhere in the allo pre-med forum about having more than 10 schools, but that was my approach.