Urgent...help On Sgu Application!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glorytome

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY guyz...I am pretty much done with my SGU application...the only thing I have to fill out the comprehensive plan that they require...are those figures sent in stone...does this part of the application factor into getting accepted...do have to know whether you can get a particular loan before sending in the application b/c I have not even started to do research on loans yet. Please help me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

HEY guyz...I am pretty much done with my SGU application...the only thing I have to fill out the comprehensive plan that they require...are those figures sent in stone...does this part of the application factor into getting accepted...do have to know whether you can get a particular loan before sending in the application b/c I have not even started to do research on loans yet. Please help me. Thanks.

The loan acceptance is more important to the admissions than your GPA and MCAT. But fear not, you can get them done in a month, the sooner the better so you can know your status on the loan.

PS

Next time your in a case of Emergency where you have to write URGENT in bold like someone is dead please logg off and dial 911.

My advice to you is shread the application and try truck driving school...

Members don't see this ad :)

or worse case senerio you can throw in the towel and apply to a school with a name like SABA, :laugh: j/k...

YEA that's real mature...I'm here seriously asking for help...that' why I wrote urgent...but someone like you has to come along and be jerk about it.

The most important thing about those figures is that you know what you will be facing (in terms of loans) and that you know where you will find the money.