Urgent Help: UCLA Toefl Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am an international dentist.
I recently gave the TOEFL exam and scored 109...well above the requirement in all the individual sections except the speaking section.
I scored 23 whereas UCLA requirement for speaking section is 24.
Did anyone have this kind of experience in the past, will they consider my score?
I have emailed them asking about this but got no reply as of now.
Please suggest.
Thanks.
Hey don't worry I mailed them regarding this last year, they told me that it is accepted. So don't worry and just apply.
 
I am an international dentist.
I recently gave the TOEFL exam and scored 109...well above the requirement in all the individual sections except the speaking section.
I scored 23 whereas UCLA requirement for speaking section is 24.
Did anyone have this kind of experience in the past, will they consider my score?
I have emailed them asking about this but got no reply as of now.
Please suggest.
Thanks.

Oh!! that's good score.. how do you prepare for toefl, give us some advice...