URGENT- NOVA Deposit HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajlst11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not recieved my packet for the instructions to make my deposit!!!

Can I send a personal check????

Is there a number i can call to do a debit card transaction???

WHAT DO I DO?? HELP PLEASE

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not dumb, I have tried calling like 8 times and email. They called me to tell me they were resending the packet last week, but I am running out of time. I leave messages and emails but no response yet. I am just wondering if I can use a personal check or debit card to pay.

Members don't see this ad :)
I suggest you continue to freak out on SDN, that might prove that you are not dumb.

Send payment to :
Nova Southeastern University
3200 South University Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328-2018

The deposit is $1,000. I would include your AADSAS ID # and SSN at the top of the check to ensure they can match it with your file. If you have any questions PM me.

I suggest you continue to freak out on SDN, that might prove that you are not dumb.

Give the OP a break.... if you did everything in your power to try to get those papers without success so far wouldn't you be a little flustered too?

OP, you could wait 1 or 2 more days for the packet, and if you still don't get it just overnight a check as hopefuldent said. In the meantime, you could call Dr. Lippman or admissions if you haven't already.

To the OP it is common with Nova that its difficult to get a hold of them. I know how it is as well. Hope you got to speak with someone:thumbup:

I think it was SMART for the OP to post here. I mean, have you ever tried to get a hold of a dental school? For some schools it is so hard depending on the day and time. I don't think it's so weird.