Urgent - observation hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellohelloduh

UCLA'12
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I already verified 200 observation hours a few weeks ago but decided to re-verify today so that I could have the max amount before some of my deadlines. However the PT has not verified them yet. Do the other 200 hours stay verified or am I screwed for all the hours if he doesn't do it in time? Thanks
 
not to worry you any further but I think the status of the experience at that location as a whole becomes unverified once you resubmit..however, that is my opinion and I could be wrong...if I were you I would look up the contact info for PTCAS and call them..they can answer your question better than anyone on here
 
not to worry you any further but I think the status of the experience at that location as a whole becomes unverified once you resubmit..however, that is my opinion and I could be wrong...if I were you I would look up the contact info for PTCAS and call them..they can answer your question better than anyone on here

Good to know. Thankfully he ended up verifying it haha.