Urgent - observation hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellohelloduh

UCLA'12
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I already verified 200 observation hours a few weeks ago but decided to re-verify today so that I could have the max amount before some of my deadlines. However the PT has not verified them yet. Do the other 200 hours stay verified or am I screwed for all the hours if he doesn't do it in time? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

not to worry you any further but I think the status of the experience at that location as a whole becomes unverified once you resubmit..however, that is my opinion and I could be wrong...if I were you I would look up the contact info for PTCAS and call them..they can answer your question better than anyone on here

not to worry you any further but I think the status of the experience at that location as a whole becomes unverified once you resubmit..however, that is my opinion and I could be wrong...if I were you I would look up the contact info for PTCAS and call them..they can answer your question better than anyone on here

Good to know. Thankfully he ended up verifying it haha.