Urgent Question about registering problem. Please reply

Started by Awara
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Awara

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking my DAT on thursday and I just found out that only half of my first name appears on the letter I got from them. I called the prometric center andthey have my first name spelled wrong also. The lady told me that only way to change it is to call the ADA. I tried calling them today between 4-5 pm but I never got to talk to the representative. I called the 1-800-232-2162. Is there any other number you guys know. Is there anyway to contact them After submitting the online application. Has anyone done that. Please help. Thanks