Urgent Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacyhope12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay I'm starting to freak out a bit since one of my LOR made a mistake on my LOR and put the wrong professional school I'm applying to and she just realized it. I have not submitted my application yet, is there anyway she can go in and fix it? Could I call pharmcas or what should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

By the way to clarify it is one sentence where she means dental twice but she said the rest is pharmacy. She said she just had a honest mistake but im super freaked out now

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I plan to the second they open but im freaking out right now. Has anyone been through anything like this? I haven't submitted my app yet so i hope pharmcas will let my LOR writer edit it ir delete it and let her submit again

Apparently no one wants to answer your question. Honestly i hate the electronic submissions because mistakes happen to everyone. Not fair to be punished by an innocent mistake.

Apparently no one wants to answer your question. Honestly i hate the electronic submissions because mistakes happen to everyone. Not fair to be punished by an innocent mistake.

I noticed you didn't answer the question. :smuggrin:

Contact PharmCAS

/thread