URGENT....read before applying

Started by phar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phar

The Pacifist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I urge everyone out there NOT to apply to LECOM school of pharmacy. Big lawsuit is underway to show the truth about this school. So, save your application fee and buy some whoppers (no joke).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phar is being such a P@#$@ about the whole situation. I'm sure he went the wrong way as a pharm student. Now he's just pissed off at the same people who gave him a shot at becoming a pharmacist. I hope the moderator will close his acount and make him stop whining. LECOM has more money than this guy, talk is cheap. Do what you gotta do, so please stop posting nonsense.