[Urgent Reply Requested] Microbiology related questions - Please Help!

Started by asmasajid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmasajid

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!

I am a Pharm-D student.

Can any body tell me the differences between:
1) Exospore and Endospore? 😕
2) Pili and Flagella? 😕
3) Capsule and Slime Layer? 😕
4) Gram Positive and Gram Negative Cell Walls? 😕


It is urgent I have to submit my assignment soon and I am unable to find good matter on these differences.

Please help me! it is urgent!

Thankyou in advance!
~Asma~
 
asmasajid said:
Hi All!

I am a Pharm-D student.

Can any body tell me the differences between:
1) Exospore and Endospore? 😕
2) Pili and Flagella? 😕
3) Capsule and Slime Layer? 😕
4) Gram Positive and Gram Negative Cell Walls? 😕


It is urgent I have to submit my assignment soon and I am unable to find good matter on these differences.

Please help me! it is urgent!

Thankyou in advance!
~Asma~

You can find this in any microbiology text.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.