Urgent UCBSO application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiseki

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm applying for UC Berkeley School of Optometry and I noticed that the graduate admissions website indicates that there is a 60 day deadline to send in the application after you start it. If possible - can someone tell me if this is a REAL deadline (will i be unable to log into my application after 60 days?) or is December 15 the real final deadline?

This is really urgent because I just realized today that my 60th day would be today! Thanks so much for the help!!

-- edit --

I got a response from a friend. for anyone who might be wondering the same thing, she told me u can contact them for an extension and the real deadline is dec 15.

Members don't see this ad.

speaking of UCBSO, has anyone heard from them yet?

except for early admissions, no one will hear until after all the applications are in. There is only 1 interview day for all applicants (I believe it is the last week in January), and then the class is selected after that.

Members don't see this ad :)
polkadot said:
except for early admissions, no one will hear until after all the applications are in. There is only 1 interview day for all applicants (I believe it is the last week in January), and then the class is selected after that.

yeah...i meant to ask if anyone had heard from them about early acceptances. and FYI, this year's interview date is 1/28/06.

jcaco said:
yeah...i meant to ask if anyone had heard from them about early acceptances. and FYI, this year's interview date is 1/28/06.

wow. thanks for the heads up about the interview date! :love: thank goodness it's a saturday.