Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Urgent UCBSO application question

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by kiseki, Dec 4, 2005.

1. kiseki

kiseki Member
    5+ Year Member

Optometry Student
    i'm applying for UC Berkeley School of Optometry and I noticed that the graduate admissions website indicates that there is a 60 day deadline to send in the application after you start it. If possible - can someone tell me if this is a REAL deadline (will i be unable to log into my application after 60 days?) or is December 15 the real final deadline?

This is really urgent because I just realized today that my 60th day would be today! Thanks so much for the help!!

-- edit --

I got a response from a friend. for anyone who might be wondering the same thing, she told me u can contact them for an extension and the real deadline is dec 15.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jcaco

jcaco Member
    5+ Year Member

speaking of UCBSO, has anyone heard from them yet?

4. polkadot

polkadot let's get physical!
    5+ Year Member

except for early admissions, no one will hear until after all the applications are in. There is only 1 interview day for all applicants (I believe it is the last week in January), and then the class is selected after that.

5. jcaco

jcaco Member
    5+ Year Member

yeah...i meant to ask if anyone had heard from them about early acceptances. and FYI, this year's interview date is 1/28/06.

6. kiseki

kiseki Member
    5+ Year Member

Optometry Student
    wow. thanks for the heads up about the interview date! :love: thank goodness it's a saturday.