URGENT Wrong Middle Name on DENTPIN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexawt

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so my DAT is this Saturday and my ADA account has my name (First Name, MI, Last Name) but all my ID's aside from passport have it as First Name, Last Name. I'm freaking out and not really sure what to do and if ADA would be able to fix it for me in time. Please advise if you have been in this situation

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about it. It won't matter, I have it the same way. If you are really worried bring your passport too

Don't worry about it. It won't matter, I have it the same way. If you are really worried bring your passport too
were you able to go into the exam with that? Also if you don't mind me asking what state was your prometric center in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah you just need two forms of ID and the second can be a signed credit card. As long as your first and last name match
Colorado

Okay thank you! I was just worried because in the email it says they need to exactly match including middle name. Ill still call prometric tomorrow and I'll post it here in case it helps anyone else.

Okay so my DAT is this Saturday and my ADA account has my name (First Name, MI, Last Name) but all my ID's aside from passport have it as First Name, Last Name. I'm freaking out and not really sure what to do and if ADA would be able to fix it for me in time. Please advise if you have been in this situation
You can always call the testing center to double check. From experience all testing centers can be a little different, etc. I think I would feel better hearing from the center that it is all ok. Let us know what you find out.

Just my 2 cents..

Nancy