Urgent!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bali12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently canceled a pharmacy school interview, and they emailed me saying that they will put a flag on my Pharmcas application for unprofessional behavior. I was wondering if this will negatively impact two other interviews that I have scheduled? I would much appreciate your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Unlikely, and I doubt they will even really “flag” your profile. Would you really want to go to a school like that anyway?

Reactions: 1 users
I hope and pray to god that they don't flag my application. No, I wouldn't want to go to school like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, there will probably 10 more schools that want your $200k+ in loan money.

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys!

I recently canceled a pharmacy school interview, and they emailed me saying that they will put a flag on my Pharmcas application for unprofessional behavior. I was wondering if this will negatively impact two other interviews that I have scheduled? I would much appreciate your input.

call the bluff, threaten a negative yelp review, keep the email thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys!

Don't go to pharmacy school. You won't be able to find a job when you graduate, the market is completely saturated. No jobs out there. Too many pharmacy schools now.

Reactions: 2 users
If you didn't cancel the interview 48 hours or more prior to the start time, the school can flag your application in PharmCAS with "Unprofessional Behavior - Interview No Show"; any other school you apply to in PharmCAS this cycle will see it.

Whether or not that will keep the other schools from admitting you...I'm doubtful. If they ask you about it, I'm sure you'll be able to come up with some completely plausible explanation why you had to cancel so late.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys!

Sounds like the schools are getting more aggressive with trying to fill seats.

A email I got recently:
**Lower Tuition/Fees+New Scholarships?**
Lipscomb College of Pharmacy Pharmapp@lipscomb edu via iwsend com
WE JUST LOWERED TUITION/FEES & ARE OFFERING NEW SCHOLARSHIPS THIS YEAR