Urgent!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarcoPolo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is Very Urgent, like "911 urgent" huh, I had a phone call from LECOM Erie for a phone interview for tomorow 11 Am. I was not sure if they will consider me for interview and I didn't really prepare, I want you guys to help me as to what kind of questions I should expect. How to prepare for it. I will try to read the interveiw feedback and read the school's page. Please any help is appreciated!!
Thank you guys!

Marco.

Members don't see this ad.

This is Very Urgent, like "911 urgent" huh, I had a phone call from LECOM Erie for a phone interview for tomorow 11 Am. I was not sure if they will consider me for interview and I didn't really prepare, I want you guys to help me as to what kind of questions I should expect. How to prepare for it. I will try to read the interveiw feedback and read the school's page. Please any help is appreciated!!
Thank you guys!

Marco.

Probably, you will find it silly. But the only thing i could suggest you right away is to calm down and answer any questions few sec after they stop speaking. I hope they will call on your land line not the cell phone. Just thinking about bad network. If you search here in the thread, there have been several posts about telephone interview. I believe Comet81 has got in with telephone interview. She could be the right person to suggest you. Try to pm her.
Good luck
Ray