Urodynamics for SCI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tromner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've seen PM&R attendings perform urodynamic studies at bedside in the past. Does anyone know about getting trained to do urodynamic testing as a physiatrist or is that very unusual?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Spinal cord injury doc do it more often I believe they no longer reimburse when done inpatient

I've seen PM&R attendings perform urodynamic studies at bedside in the past. Does anyone know about getting trained to do urodynamic testing as a physiatrist or is that very unusual?
Thanks

Do you honestly believe a patient with neurogenic bladder 2/2 spinal cord injury should be managed by a physiatrist instead of a Urologist? Stick to your wheelhouse.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you honestly believe a patient with neurogenic bladder 2/2 spinal cord injury should be managed by a physiatrist instead of a Urologist? Stick to your wheelhouse.

Quite the ignorant comment.

Get off my lawn!