Urology Away Rotations

Started by mferronibc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mferronibc

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an MSIII interested in urology and just trying to get a feel for where I would be interested in doing an away rotation next year. I am not too concerned with a specific area of the country, I really just want to rotate at a good program where I can learn alot with quality OR time (preferably a high open case load) and it seems like the possibilities are endless. Can anyone share their experiences on urology at various hospitals or recommend a specific site?

Thanks.