China and Eastern Asia US Dentist practicing in HK

Started by nyu915
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nyu915

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I hope this is not a question that has already been asked before.

I was hoping that someone can tell me more about how a dentist can practice in HK. I am currently a dental school ready to take my national boards part1 this summer. I am very interested at practicing dentistry in Hong Kong but I don't know the proper steps to take. I am not a HK citizen, I was born and raise in the states. I am not sure if this completely eliminate me from any chances but it's worth a shot.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you