US Government experience!!!

Started by npp71681
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

npp71681

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

In the PharmCAS application and the supplimental application do they ask for work experience (work history) like the job application asks for? or Military experience?

If they ask and if I put that I have worked for US Army or US Air Force as a Pharmacy Technician, do you think that my application would be more compititive than others and more chances to get in for Pharm.D, since I have worked for US Government?

I was just wondering!!!
 
na pharmacy technician is pharmacy technician. but your military service is def plus. also you get some savings on loans and others.