US IMG chance at top pediatric residency

Started by DoctaTMG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctaTMG

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering if there is anybody here that was an IMG that matched at one of the top or even middle tier pediatric residency program that could share their stats (Step 1, step 2, etc) so I can get an idea of what it takes to match in a top pediatric residency as an IMG. I attend SGU and am wondering what will be WORTH applying to that I'd even have a shot at with my numbers.

Step 1: 242
All my third and fourth year clinical experience is in the US

Halfway through my third year so I haven't taken Step 2 CK/CS yet.

Thanks all.