This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usma.consulting

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
SITE LINK: Home

US Medical Admissions Consulting (USMA) is offering its services for the 2017-2018 Application Cycle. USMA is a New York based consultancy offering its expert editing services to applicants seeking admission to a variety of health care programs. The greatest portion of our clientele seek entry to traditional MD programs. However, we have also successfully consulted for applicants seeking admission to a wide arrange of programs:

• Residency & Fellowship Applicants
  • Traditional MD or DO Program Applicants
  • Accelerated BS/MD Program Applicants
  • Dental Program Applicants (DMD/DDS)
  • PharmD Accelerated/Graduate Program Applicants
  • Nursing Program Applicants
  • Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program Applicants
What makes us different than the many hundreds of other editing services? For one, all our consultants are physicians, physicians-in-training, or healthcare professionals with years of experience in admissions. Our consultants have not only gone through the rigorous process themselves, but have helped many since achieve the same goals and dreams.

Moreover, a number of our consultants have previous experience working on admissions committees of top programs in the country and bring with them an added wealth of experience.

We are also different in our service costs. We believe the services we offer should be affordable to average student. To this end, you will notice that our service costs are significantly less than other consulting companies. Below are some examples of the services we offer:

Proofreading Services: $19.99

Supplemental Statement Editing Service: $39.99

Personal Statement Editing Service: $49.99

So...how does this work?

Once you purchase one of our services and send your statement to us ([email protected]), your statement is sent to a team of editors (composed of physicians, residents, and/or physicians-in-training). After passing through various stages of proofreading, critiquing, editing, and revision, the essay is returned to you to make additional amendments. For the Personal Statement Editing Service, clients are offered an additional revision for newly added material to their statement.

We know that our editing services can greatly benefit you and maximize your chances for admission. Please visit us on our site (Home) (Home) or contact us at [email protected] if you have any additional questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Great editing company! I used this service when I was applying. Very professional and quick turnaround time. The insightful criticism improved my personal statement. I also ended up using their services for my secondaries.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional service!

We appreciate the input @jmoon042 ! We are glad that you found our services helpful in pursuing your medical career!

Members don't see this ad :)
Shout out to USMA Consulting! I don't think I would have gotten into a top-tier MD/PHD program without their help! Best-value consulting you'll find on the web. My only suggestion is to request a timeline of when the statement will be returned in advance. Really great service that I would highly recommend to everyone applying.

@usma.consulting Hi, I am finishing my last year of college and was wondering if you take clients for application cycles ahead of time? Also, is it possible to request for an editing team that has a former adcom on it?

Dear @weisong561 ,

We welcome clients that are looking ahead to the next cycle. This will allow you to have more time between revisions. In the past, we have had clients that have also completed all their secondaries with us prior to the application cycle. If this is something you might be interested in, please contact us directly at [email protected].

Regarding your question about requesting a former adcom to read your statement. Yes, you may request to have an adcom on the editing team. However, this is not always a guarantee. We will do our best and we will let you know if your request has been honored. This general rule applies to all other things as well. You may request to have a secondary, fellowship application, or residency application statement to be edited by a physician/resident at a particular institution. If we have someone who matches your request, we will do our best to match you with that individual's editing team. However, once again, no guarantees are made on this. Regardless, our Physician Consultants are highly trained editors with many years of experience and will greatly maximize your chances for admission.