-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
us news
Started by genome25
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks man.......you are the man!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think she's a girl! Thanks girl.
THANK YOU ....THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....
I was debating whether to get it or not....but every penny is accounted for right now and was bummed about it!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!bastards!
Originally posted by Ernham
Doesn't work. Someone snitched.
For the email, it's a zero after the h. I typed o and couldn't log in. Hope that helps.
Originally posted by Ernham
Doesn't work. Someone snitched.
It doesn't work because the link she posted ends in a period. When you click on it you'll notice that the address in your browser address bar has a period at the end. Just delete the period and press enter again and it'll work.
And yes her e-mail address has a zero "0" and not an "o" at the beginning. Second one is an "o"
And thank you genome. That was great information! 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by CalBeE
isn't it kinda dangerous to post up this kind of stuff on a public forum? Maybe I'm just paranoid 😕
OMG! teh h4x0rz wi11 pwn j00!!!

Originally posted by g3pro
OMG! teh h4x0rz wi11 pwn j00!!!
![]()
..."Oh my gosh! The ???? will ??? you!!!"
What the heck are you saying?
D
deleted36260
Originally posted by CalBeE
..."Oh my gosh! The ???? will ??? you!!!"
What the heck are you saying?
THE HACKERS WILL OWN YOU!!!
On that note, I couldn't stop laughing at this (nerd humor)
http://m0rten.mine.nu/morten/fun/pics/computer/hack_the_gibson_in_class.jpg
Originally posted by phatmonky
THE HACKERS WILL OWN YOU!!!
On that note, I couldn't stop laughing at this (nerd humor)
http://m0rten.mine.nu/morten/fun/pics/computer/hack_the_gibson_in_class.jpg
I mean dangerous as in, if dozens of people try to log onto the site with your username and password, a big company like U.S. News may see a red flag and suspect that you're sharing an account with many other people.
They'll probably inactivate your account and charge you a fine or something...you never know.
You can delete your first post by choosing edit and then delete post. Because you were the first poster, deleting the first post takes out the thread...or so I remember reading somewhere. By the way, thanks for the temporary access. I perused the rankings for a short time today. Thanks a ton!
Originally posted by phatmonky
THE HACKERS WILL OWN YOU!!!
On that note, I couldn't stop laughing at this (nerd humor)
http://m0rten.mine.nu/morten/fun/pics/computer/hack_the_gibson_in_class.jpg
1337-sP34k h4s c0m3 4 10nG w4y s1nc3 t4h7 m0v13.

nice picture by the way. 🙂 (why do i both hate that movie and love it?)
WoW.
I still think the OP was full of chit. I tried zeros everywhere for the email and got dick squat. Either that or they are too dumb to write their email correctly and other people familiar with that school system knew what was missing. Probabaly a ".students". in there or something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, but this is like free cable.
Originally posted by Pinkertinkle
Yeah, but this is like free cable.
hahahahahaha
Originally posted by g3pro
OMG! teh h4x0rz wi11 pwn j00!!!
![]()
This guy obviously plays Counter-Strike.
(I haven't played in so long 🙁 )
Originally posted by tautomer
This guy obviously plays Counter-Strike.![]()
(I haven't played in so long 🙁 )
actually, i've never played counter-strike before. i do hang out with many people who do, though. 🙂
(US news rankings are ridiculous.)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 863
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 3K