us pharmacy schools without written interview

Started by 2bpharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2bpharm

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me if there is any pharmacy university in the US who does not required a written interview or better yet an interview.
 
I am fairly certain all school have some sort of interview, except the 0 + 6 year programs, in which case you simply need to maintain a pre-set gpa throughout your schooling.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think all schools are now required to hold interviews. I'm not sure what you mean by written interview.

Some schools have the applicants write essays and and answer written questions right there at the interview, while others just want to talk to you.

I know LIU had some sort of writing component to the interview, but at Jefferson I just met with 2 officers.
 
Some schools have the applicants write essays and and answer written questions right there at the interview, while others just want to talk to you.

I know LIU had some sort of writing component to the interview, but at Jefferson I just met with 2 officers.

Okay, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure if maybe the OP meant just writing and no talking.

UNC does not make you write an essay, which was good since I was tired from getting very lost in Raleigh the night before :laugh: