Aug 28, 2015
Attending Physician
I am a US trained physician (Residency+ Fellowship) and wanted to move to EU for family reasons (wife wants to move back to her home country {UK, possibly Ireland}). I am a US Citizen and did my medical school from Caribbean. I have been in practice for the last 4 years in USA now.

What do i need to do to get the medical registration in UK? Do i need to take any exams or sub-speciality training? Do i need to start from the scratch again?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.